The objective of Fire Simulation is to provide reliable, agile and dynamic wildfire simulations that allow efficient decision making.
The characteristics of the application are:
· Pre-processing of information, avoiding repetitive tasks that consume unnecessary time during emergencies.
· Cross-cutting accessibility for the different agents involved in extinction.
· Insertion of the data obtained ontime during the emergency obtaining more truthful simulations.
· Real behavior of the fire based on the data obtained throughout its evolution.
· Out of season simulations to be able to carry out the corresponding preventives.