2020 © All rights reserved
This website and the domain name www.leulit.com is managed by the commercial LEULIT S.L., which exercises the functions of owner of the website and provider of the services of the information society.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the identifying data of the provider of information services are exposed:
LEULIT, S.L. (from now on, referred to as LEULIT or the owner) Helipuerto Teresa Vilà, s/n, 08231 Ullastrell (Barcelona) CIF: B66766270 Email: [email protected] Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona and with N.I.F. B66766270.
1. Purpose of the web. The website atcacorreduria.com aims to provide the general public with knowledge of the types of insurance in which LEULIT S.L. provides mediation services, as well as facilitating contact for requesting more information and eventual contracting.
2. Intellectual property. The intellectual property rights of the web atcacorreduria.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by LEULIT SL, who is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of LEULIT S.L., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities. The user acknowledges that, by entering, creating or sharing content on this website, he expressly grants and is in a position to grant without any consideration and irrevocable permission in favor of LEULIT S.L. so that it can use, copy, communicate, make public and distribute user content on the website.
3. General conditions. These general conditions regulate access and use of the atcacorreduria.com website, which is made freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies its acceptance without reservation. The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met: 1) That it is compatible with the objectives of the website. 2) That it be carried out with the sole intention of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited without the express consent of its owner.
4. Access to the web. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The owner is not responsible for any consequence or damagearising from such access or use of the information. The owner is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of virus on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it. The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing its website, its content, or that it is up-to-date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, where appropriate.
5. Links to other websites. The owner of the website assumes no responsibility for the information contained on the websites of third parties that can be accessed through links from the page atcacorreduria.com. The presence of these links is for informational purposes only, and in no way constitutes an invitation to purchase products or services that can be offered on the destination website. In the event that the owner had effective knowledge that the activity or information to which these links refer is unlawful, constituting a crime or that may harm the property or rights of third parties liable for compensation, he will act with the necessary diligence to suppress or disable the corresponding link in the shortest possible time.
6. Responsibility for infringement of intellectual property. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of LEULIT S.L., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
8. Hypertext links. In the links made to our website, the intellectual and industrial property rights on the website and its contents must be scrupulously respected. Links will not be allowed when they are made in such a way that the design of our website is modified and especially, the frames of the source website cannot be maintained. Links that may create confusion for the user about the owner of the website that is visited will not be allowed, for example by maintaining the URL of the original website, or in such a way that the original website illegally takes advantage of the reputation, investment or rights of the owner.
9. Web modifications and cancellation. The owner reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates, the information contained in its websites or in the configuration and presentation thereof. LEULIT S.L. reserves the right to cancel or deny access to the content and services of this site according to internal reasons, without prior notice.
12. Applicable forum. The user accepts that the applicable legislation and the competent Courts and Tribunals to hear the differences arising from the interpretation or application of this clause are the Spanish, and submits, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals corresponding to the municipality of Ullastrell (Barcelona). The owner reserves the right to make the changes he deems necessary in the established terms and conditions. The modifications will be included prominently on the web.