1. Identification and contact of the web owner
www.leulit.com (hereinafter the website) is the property of LEULIT (hereinafter the Owner) with address at Heliport Teresa Vilà – 08231 Ullastrell – Barcelona (Spain), Spain, with NIF B66766270 telephone 937 304 911 and email [email protected].
2. Scope of application
Browsing the Owner’s website implies assuming the condition of user and absolute acceptance of what is stated in this Legal Notice.
Registration on our website is aimed at those over eighteen (18) years of age. If the registration of a minor under 18 is detected, that account will be automatically deleted.
4. Intellectual or industrial property
The contents of the Web, for example texts, images, graphics or source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Such content may not, for example, be reproduced or transformed without the prior and express permission of the Owner. Users can access the contents and make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on network servers, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
5. Common rules for using the web
The user agrees to make use of the Web according to the following rules:
- You will not post commercial communications through the website.
- It will not collect content or information from other users.
- It will not load viruses or malicious code of any kind.
- You will not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- It will not disturb, intimidate or harass any user.
- It will not carry out unlawful, deceptive, malicious or discriminatory acts on the website, according to these conditions and the ordinance Spanish legal.
- You will not do anything that could jeopardize the security of your account, especially regarding your password. In fact, it will communicate any incident related to your password, account, violation of the confidentiality of your data, danger or threat detected in the security of your data.
The Owner may delete any content or suspend the service if, at his own discretion, he fails to comply with any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any query or clarification about these community rules in particular or these conditions in particular, you can contact us via email.
6. Links and limitation of liability
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between the Owner and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Owner of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the Owner. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, you must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Owner, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and order public.
The Owner is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them. The content of the Web is general and merely informative.
The Owner will not assume responsibility for the content or operation of third party websites that the Store user can access through any type of link.
The Owner declines any responsibility, as far as the legal system allows, for damages derived from the presence of viruses, from the actions of third parties that violate property rights, honor, privacy or illegal advertising.
If any user or third party considers that any illegal act of any kind is being committed on the Web, they must send a communication to the Owner at the email address that appears in our identifying data. You must duly identify yourself specifying the facts that you denounce.
8. Applicable law, resolution of controversial issues and competent forum
The use of the Web will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the Web, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality where the Registrar’s registered office is located, unless the current regulations or the code of conduct establish a different forum.